Auto and Homeowners Insurance
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Information
Craddock Insurance Services-Alpharetta, is an Independent Auto Insurance Agency servicing Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek, Duluth, Cumming, Marietta, Sandy Spring, Norcross and the surrounding metro Atlanta area. We look forward to helping you with your auto insurance needs. Call us today for a free quote at 770-409-1900.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
In the state of Georgia all drivers are required to purchase and carry at the minimum Liability Only insurance with coverage's no less than $25,000/$50,000 for bodily injury and $25,000 for property damage. While this is a state law to carry the minimum limits, we recommend looking further into how you can better protect you and your family with proper auto insurance coverage.
It's important to protect yourself and your family should an accident occur. We have more Atlanta and Georgia drivers in general riding around without insurance. There is a simple and cost efficient way to make sure this does not effect you and that is by purchasing Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage for your policy. Depending on the age and value of your car you also may want to look into adding Full Coverage to your policy. Full Coverage includes Comprehensive and Collision deductibles that allow you to make sure you and your car are protected in the case of an at fault accident. Remember to cut costs NOT coverage!
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Why do you need homeowners insurance?
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That's important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what's included and what is not.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are few things to discuss with your agent that will influence your decisions.
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask your agent to talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts.)
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)